Congratulations to the Dobyns-Bennett High School Marching Band: 2014 Tournament of Champions Grand Champion!! Two weeks to BOA Super Regionals in Atlanta!
1. Books may be checked out for up to two (2) weeks.
2. Only three (3) books may be checked out at one time on the student account.
3. Books may be renewed unless #4 is in effect.
4. If another student has placed a reserve on a particular book which is currently checked out. The book will not be renewed.
6. All library obligations/fines for lost or destroyed books must be paid for in the library. Report cards will be held at the end of the year for students having outstanding library obligations.
7. Students may use periodicals in the library with permission. Teachers may check out periodicals.
8. Library computers are monitored. The school wide acceptable use policy is fully enforced. Violations will result in a loss of computer privileges.
*Please respect each other and the library/media center. The library/media center is a place for study, research, locating a book, collaboration, reading, and using the computers with permission.